Saturday, October 14, 2017

Unicorn

Hi, I've been busy making cards and just playing. I haven't made a video in awhile but I will post one soon. I actually do have one for this background but need to edit and do the voiceover:-) It is done using Pan Pastels. I also experimented with sealers. I did a couple of these background and used the wax from Tim Holtz, wax from Liqutex I think and Vaseline. This one was Vaseline. It is so easy It doesn't affect the coloring and it drys non greasy and so much cheaper!

The rainbow die is from MFT. The Unicorn is from My Next Stamp, flowers from Heartfelt Creations

 

3 comments:

  1. That is a lovely card design. Beautiful colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very fun card with the very sparkley unicorn and rainbow! I would love to learn more about using Vaseline for a sealer. I am NOT very good with sealers. Thanks for sharing and have a great day!
    ~~Heidi @ My Little Stamping Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well this is magically amazing! How fantastic! So bright, so sparkly!

    ReplyDelete