Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Woodsy Fun Scene

Hi, Today I am sharing a fun scene I made for the end of my Dies R Us Design Team term. It's been a great team to work with and a lot of wonderful dies! 

I got a set of tree collage dies from Memory Box. there are 4 and you can layer all of them. I wanted to use my woodsy critters from Heartfelt Creations so I only used the two largest ones. But I will list them all so you can get on the waitlist. They are popular, I had to go on waitlist too!

I started by smooshing Distress ink on an acrylic block, sprayed it then stamped it on watercolor paper. I held my diecut (Sapling) in position for fox placement then glued it. I used pop dots between the die layers. Then I just added my images.


DIES R US DIES USED:



OTHER DIES R US DIES:

Memory Box - Dies - Thicket Collage  (2 x 2.9 inches)


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

6 comments:

  1. FANTASTIC! Love the cutaway portion and those sweet woodsy images and trees. So FAB!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a darling scene and I love the dies and images used to create it. Great colors too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card. Love what you have done with that die!!! Critters are really cute too. Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the die! The way you used it is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete