Sunday, September 3, 2017

Stitiching a diecut

Hi, this is my project for my Design Team. Today and I am showcasing a great frame die from Jeanine's Art. I cut this Lace frame out as soon as it came so I could see it. I also embossed the die.

 
It has really nice sized holes around the oval. I was able to stitch with some glitter cord with my fingers...no needle required. Here is a closeup view. I added glue to cord ends to better thread through the holes. I used a 3, 2 pattern instead of every other one.



The flower stamp is from Gina K Designs Bold Blooms. The stamping is embossed with Ranger Platinum embossing powder. Then I glued it all onto a Kraft cardbase. That's it!


Dies R Us die used: 



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

4 comments:

  1. WOW! That die frame is spectacular! I love it! I also love how you stitched around the oval! That is one beautiful blossom embossed in platinum looks amazing! So pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous. You have so many great creative ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome card, stamp, die and stitching. I really like that die you used for it.

    ReplyDelete