Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Friendship

Hi, Joyce here today with an easy and sunny card for a friend. The background came from my stash and was done using Brusho crystals, I thought the bottom being mostly yellow was perfect for this card. I cut the Impression Obsession - Dies - Sunflower Background  frame out in white then colored it. I used a black Copic marker for the thin frame and a yellow Zig Real Brush Real Color marker.

I glued the frame backround to my background then adhered to a yellow card base. I cut the
Lawn Fawn - Scripty Friends Die out from some heavy Gina K Designs Black Onyx cardstock and adhered.

 Dies R Us Dies Used:


 


Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

4 comments:

  1. Love how you used the dies on that brusho background. Such a sunny and bright card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! That sunflower die is magnificent! What a fabulous friendship card!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that die and you have used it perfectly here. The background is amazing too, great design!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! I love that sunflower die. Great card design.

    ReplyDelete