Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Relax, Monkey Shaker Card

Hi, Joyce here with a fun shaker card for my Dies R Us Design Team project.  This was a lot of fun and easy to do with some little circle containers from My Favorite Things. I also used some scrap paper from my Heartfelt Creations paper stash.







I used Spellbinders circles but they are not at DRU. You can use any circle die you may have.

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

6 comments:

  1. Super cute card love the hanging monkey

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is absolutely adorable Joyce. I love shaker cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. FANTASTIC! I do love a Shaker card, but a Shaker with a palm tree AND a monkey.....count me in!!!! SWEET! lol So FUN!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna said it before I could. A shaker card with a monkey.....tooo much fun! Just adorable and creative.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute shaker card you made. I love that monkey hanging from the tree too. So darling a design.

    ReplyDelete