Wednesday, July 12, 2017

Encouragement Card

Hi, today for my Dies R Us Design Team project I made an encouragement card which is 5 X 7. I cut my background to fit the opening of the Sue Wilson Australian frame since I wanted to see the coral paper through the cutouts.


The background is done using Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor paper and Distress inks and a brayer. I demo the technique in the beginning of this VIDEO


Just stamp your favorite sentiment in the center. I used from "His Love" Mama Elephant. Then add the frame and embellish with the Sue Wilson Ornamental Corners. I also added the corners and another part of the frame on the inside.


Dies R Us Dies Used:

Sue Wilson Designs - Finishing Touches - Ornamental Corner

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

4 comments:

  1. This is a wonderful encouragement card. Beautifully made.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really pretty card. I love those dies and that background is awesome! Going to go look at that video to see how you did it. I have watched all your videos, but I need a refresher on this one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a pretty background! I love the layering of your dies to, my favorite thing to do, layer up! lol That sentiment says it all! xo~

    ReplyDelete