Wednesday, July 26, 2017

Chibitronics Part 1

I am hosting the challenge at The Modsquad Challenge this week. The challenge is to use foil. You can also get an extra entry if you add lights! Two lights in the white stars show up MUCH better than the one without white around it.





PRODUCTS USED:

Chibitronics - LED Circuit Stickers - Tropical LED Mega Pack

Chibitronics - Copper Tape Roll

Thin Batteries (Amazon)

Concord & 9th - Stamp Set - Globe Greetings

Concord & 9th - Die Set - Globe Greetings

Altenew Space Travel Stamp Set

4 comments:

  1. I have everything to make a card but the batteries -thanks for sharing - fabulous cards - [I am sure can find a stamp set that will work as soon as I find some batteries] have a blessed day

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great card and looks like a cool challenge. I don't have the lights though, so I don't know if I can enter or not. At least not with lights. But your card is great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job, Joyce. Very clever to save the perfect background of galaxy from Disney! My mind doesn't work well reading the instructions but if I follow your steps, I might be able to conquer this process. Have everything and will exchange the batteries and re-watch your video ♥ Thank you for sharing -- LOVE IT!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh WOW! This is out of this world cool! So clever and creative! Love your lit up stars, they're AMAZING! Great background and images too. This is all over FUN!!!

    ReplyDelete