Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Using a Bold Sentiment

Today for my Dies R Us Design Team card I am sharing a card using a bold sentiment die. I just love this die by Penny Black.To see how I made the background be sure to check out the video.


Here is the card  made. I used a background from my stash but I did film it this time:-) I used Gina K Sweet Corn cardstock for the frame Sue Wilson Designs - Belgian Collection - Bruges  and the top layer of the sentiment Penny Black - Just For You.


I cut out the Penny Black - Just For You out of Onyx Black and Sweet Corn. I offset the top layer a bit to show the black.


I embellished the bottom right corner with one lily from  Impression Obsession - Dies - Lily Trio  and positioned behind the 3D lily. The large lily is from y flower stash. Dies R Us has a similar die Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Flower, Lily by Susan Tierney-Cockburn



 DIES R US DIES USED


 My Lily from my stash but this one by Sizzix is similar

Sizzix Thinlits Die Set 12PK - Flower, Lily by Susan Tierney-Cockburn

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

4 comments:

  1. This is FUN and FABULOUS! Love your colorful background and that perfect die! Super card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome. I love the black background it really pops out the sentiment

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic card.Love the beautiful background and colours.I have become a follower.

    Gr, Sylvia

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE the video and awesome background. Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete