Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Shutter Card - Tupelo Designs LLC Feature


 I am hosting the challenge at The Modsquad Challenge today and the sponsor is Tupelo Designs LLC. If you haven't checked them out yet you should! They sell a ton of items and always FREE SHIPPING! They sell almost everything I used in this project right down to the ink and paper cutter.

The challenge this week is to make a card with a SPECIAL FOLD. But if you make a shutter card you get an extra entry!

To make the card base easier I made you a Silhouette Studio cut file and a SVG file you can download. If you want printed template for hand cutting and scoring I will give you a link. I love Sandy Allnock's files. She has one like mine and a simpler version HERE.

This is my card, you can see the details in the video





SUPPLIES FROM TUPELO DESIGNS LLC:

     

4 comments:

  1. very lovely Joyce - thanks for the freebie Silhouette - that was very nice of you to provide - I will be creating soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this Fold, so much space to decorate! It's fun and FABULOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a very creative card. Love the fold and your design.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That fold is so amazing, and I'm so happy you have shared a cut file with us. Can't wait to play.....oh, and those Heartfelt Creations images are gorgeous. Their papers rock!

    ReplyDelete