Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Background Stash & Dies

If you are like me you may have a bunch of backgrounds you made in your stash. Maybe you tried different techniques or products then saved the results. If not then you can substitute patterned paper. But seriously, making backgrounds is sooo fun! 




I started with a background from my stash. It is glossy paper with alcohol inks dabbed on. Then add a few drops of alcohol.


I cut the Penny Black Half Circle out 2 times then trimmed off the top corners. This die is currently on the waitlist so be sure to add your email.


Next I glued onto the background (see video for specifics). Then added the sentiment which is a die from Pink & Main - Hello.  The panel is then mounted onto a blue cardbase. I use Gina K cardstock for my bases.


Dies Used From Dies R Us



Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

6 comments:

  1. Your card is so gorgeous. I like the colors too and that lovely background die.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card with the interesting background and the dies on the top. I always love your videos.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video, and I love that die. What a great way to use it atop that beautiful background paper. I must remember this....that's for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video, I really like the sentiment die. I'm also really interested in your background. I was wondering if you have a video of it, or if you would do one on it. Thanks so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I will as soon as I remember how I did it. I think I can recall what gave me the idea:-)

      Delete
  5. Greta idea to work on backgrounds, I may have to start doing this! Love your card and the pretty dies you have used! I just love 'wordy' dies on a card!!!

    ReplyDelete