Wednesday, April 5, 2017

Dies R Us Design Team Wedding Card

Today I made a card for the Dies  R Us Design Team.  I am thrilled to be a part of this awesome Design Team! I will be featuring Cheery Lynn dies today. I used a die that fills the whole card.


I

 I cut the Cheery Lynn Designs - Wedding Vows from white cardstock (a light pink shimmer paper that changes colors as it moves  for second card) The small butterfly is cut from the shimmery paper. I love the intricate  border and arch around the silhouette.


 The blue card is made in the video. I simply layered over blue glitter paper and added a butterfly. I embellished around the arch top with some pearls. The dress has little white and silver micro beads and some Distress glitter. I added a few tiny pearls at the dress top. The I DO is chipboad I found in my stash. I painted, added Stickles then silver glitter.

 For the pink version I cut the Cheery Lynn Designs - Wedding Vows from a light pink shimmer paper that chages colors as it moves and depending on what it's near. It did make photographing challenging LOL. The small butterfly is cut from the same kind of paper only a bit darker. I love the intricate  border and arch around the silhouette.

I added a bit of patterned paper behind the arch. Since the color was a bit dark, I covered the paper with vellum. To finish it off I added some ribbon flowers, a silver strip and pearls. It is all mounted on white shimmer cardstock.





Dies R Us Products

Cheery Lynn Designs - Small Exotic Butterflies #1 w/Angel Wings

Don't forget to come join in the fun at the Dies R Us Challenge Blog.  There's a new challenge theme offered on the 1st and 15th of each month and one lucky randomly drawn winner will receive a gift voucher prize to the Dies R Us Store.  For your convenience, all the important Dies R Us links are provided below. 
click below for:

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful cards, Joyce. You've done it again with these lovely creations.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Holy Smokes! I may just have to renew my vows to get this beauty! lol YOWZA!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely cards, they are simply gorgeous. Great tutorial too, I'm saving this one!

    ReplyDelete
  4. All of the cards are so very wonderful. What gorgeous wedding cards you have designed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete