Thursday, January 26, 2017

Fast & Easy Friend Card Set - CAS-ual Friday's

Hi, I made these cards just before Thanksgiving and didn't have time to edit. But changing the designer paper changes the season:-) I don't often mass produce ) if 6 is a mass LOL) but I loved these sentiments from CAS-ual Friday's Mon Ami set. I heat embossed with gold and copper. 

CAS-ual Friday's has really great customer service and super cute stamps, be sure to check them out. Another sentiment set I love is Wonderful Words





 VIDEO

3 comments:

  1. These are pretty! I love that set too! Your sweet little leaf accents look great! I will watch your video tomorrow with coffee in hand! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, this is a lovely set of cards for giving, or for a set to give to someone as a gift. I love the colors that you chose and the leaf design on the corner.

    ReplyDelete