Wednesday, January 25, 2017

Cutting With Multiple Dies Heartfelt Creations Woodsy Wonderland

 I am back from my extended break after the holidays. I have been playing with new products and doing some organizing. I am currently working on multiple Heartfelt Creation projects. One of them is a home decor mixed media. In preparation I stamped. colored and cut many images to play with. I have been making a lot of flowers as well, coming soon:-)

In this video I demonstrate how to cut a whole set of stamps multiple times using a technique Jennifer Mcquire shared. I also show how I deal with any white edges left (I hate hem LOL).



HFC Woodsy Wonderland Collection

Jennifer McQuire’s Video  

PressNSeal 

Creative Expressions - Mini Smoothie Blending Sponges Pack of 4

No comments:

Post a Comment