Wednesday, November 30, 2016

Christmas Dimension

I am sure everyone is in full Christmas card mode by now. I made a non traditional card using some great rubber stamps. I made this for a Challenge at The Modquad Challenge site. The challenge this week is to use Dimension. The sponsor is Designs by Ryn

The background is done using Brushos. The stamps used are listed below. I had a hard time making the seahorses pop:-) I added some Shaved Ice fragments from Stampendous to try to help them stand out. In real life they are more noticeable. This is the smallest stamp in the set. Maybe the larger one would have been better. But hey, it's Christmas and I wanted a pair:-) The Joy is a die cut. The fish and shells are fussy cut from Heartfelt Creations Under The Sea collection.

5 comments:

  1. Very beautiful card and interesting too! More like a work of art than just a card...IMHO
    I like the shells on the shelf too, they really set the stage.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing, Christmas Under The Sea, what's not to love??? VERY Creative and VERY beautiful! I adore it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very creative! You have so much texture and depth going on here. Christmas Under the Sea, Genius!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful and creative card. Joyce, where do you get your ideas. I think my brain is in sleep mode. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, Joyce! This card is very cool; love all your dimension! I'm trying to get in touch with you about me being the winner from this challenge on the Mod Squad blog. I clicked on your link and obviously did something wrong and now can't get it to do anything! Gotta Love technology! Anyway, my e-mail is: hmills22@gmail.com if you could send me your address or you can stop by my blog: www.wirewrapture.blogspot.com and leave it for me there. Thanks and sorry to be a hassle!

    ReplyDelete