Thursday, September 22, 2016

Kraft & White

I love Kraft cardstock and white for Christmas cards. Today I make a peek a boo card where you see a white embossed tree using Gina K Designs stamps, through a window cut out using Sue Wilson's Australian Background die.




kraft-tree-sm



 

I started with a Kraft base of 11" X 4 1/4" scored at 5 1/2" I cut a strip of pattern paper 4 1/4" X 1 1/2". Glue the patterned paper somewhat centered. Lay the decorative die over the area I want a window. Then add the die to cut the center out.

screen-shot-2016-09-14-at-3-14-07-pm      screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-2-46-14-pm

screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-2-42-44-pm

Use a pencil to draw the window area on the inside of the card. Position the stamp in the window area and ink with Versamark. Cover with white embossing powder and then heat set it.

screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-2-44-01-pm

Stamp the sentiment on the front below the window with VersaMark. Cover with white embossing powder and heat set it.

screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-2-45-36-pm

I did a trial run of a bow, ribbon flowers and sequins then took a photo. I didn't care for the bow so I went with sequins and 2 ribbon flowers.

screen-shot-2016-09-15-at-2-44-32-pm

This is the inside. I added a sequin on top.

screen-shot-2016-09-14-at-3-16-44-pm

Products used:

Gina K Designs Winter Cheer
Gina K Designs Sparkling Christmas
Blizzard Pattern Paper
Kraft Pure Luxury Cardstock
Sue Wilson Australian Background Die
Kat Scrappiness Sequins (DISCOUNT CODE: MSC10)
 VersaMark

7 comments:

  1. Wonderful card design and a beautiful card that you created.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely card, the Kraft and white look wonderful together. What stamp set was you using?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely card, great design! I love white on Kraft too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oops, sorry. I forgot to edit the post:-) I added the product links and fixed typos:-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE kraft and white together, especially white head embossing. Great video, lovely card!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am surprised how Kraft and white make a lovely Christmas card. This one with the window and sequins is beautiful. Hope that your cold is better. Your video was a great help.

    ReplyDelete