Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Featuring New Spellbinders

I am introducing two new die sets, Spellbinders Art Nouveu Floral & Sea Life Accents Dies. I made two QUICK & EASY cards using these dies.



 flower-card

I started out using a background I made from my stash. I've been on a mission to use them LOL. This one is a dotted background inked with several colors and spritzed with water then stamped.

1

I used this frame from the Spellbinders Water Lilies Decorative Accent dies set and placed at an angle.

2

I cut the largest flower from the Nouveau Florals dies set  out of green cardstock.

3

I tested a wide strip for the sentiment but didn't like it so I changed it up and embossed with Calypso Coral embossing powder from Stampin! Up. It was adhered with Crafters Companion Vellum adhesive.

3a 4

The next card used Sea Life Accents dies

T5   6

Nouveau Florals dies
Sea Life Accents dies
Spellbinders Water Lilies Decorative Accent dies

1 comment:

  1. Pretty Happy Birthday card.....fabulous dies from Spellbinders!

    ReplyDelete