I started out using a background I made from my stash. I've been on a mission to use them LOL. This one is a dotted background inked with several colors and spritzed with water then stamped.
I used this frame from the Spellbinders Water Lilies Decorative Accent dies set and placed at an angle.
I cut the largest flower from the Nouveau Florals dies set out of green cardstock.
I tested a wide strip for the sentiment but didn't like it so I changed it up and embossed with Calypso Coral embossing powder from Stampin! Up. It was adhered with Crafters Companion Vellum adhesive.
The next card used Sea Life Accents dies
Nouveau Florals dies
Sea Life Accents dies
Spellbinders Water Lilies Decorative Accent dies