Tuesday, September 27, 2016

Best Day

I made this card for a friend - just because:-) I loved this stamp when I frst got it and inked it up right away. Mostly to see how it fit an A2 card. I really wanted to layer some intricate dies so I ended up making it 5X7. The background is silver mirror cardstock and the largest die from Sue Wilson Australian Background is glued on. The intricate center is popped up. I silver embossed the sentiment which is Spellbinders stamp Make it your best day designed by Tammy Tutterow

 

4 comments:

  1. So, so pretty!! I love that butterfly...stunning!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous and I love that sentiment.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need my sunglasses for this beauty! Gorgeous card!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous dies! Love that BIG sentiment. And your butterfly is super fantastic! WOW!!!

    ReplyDelete