Monday, August 1, 2016

Peek A Boo - Sizzix

I am a Guest Designer at Cut@Home . Today I made a Peek A Boo card using a Sizzix die.


https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php

Using a few dies and some imagination you can create quick & easy cards. With this card I cut the Tim Holtz Mixed Media Sizzix die from the front of the card leaving a hole. Now you can "peek" through to the back.




Products Used:
Sizzix Bigz Texture Fades Butterfly Duo by Tim Holtz
Sizzix Thinlits Dies 4/Pkg By Tim Holtz-Mixed Media
Heartfelt Creations All Geared Up Paper Collection (only $8 right now, clearance)
Sizzix Vagabond Die-cutting Machine
CutterPillar Pro

5 comments:

  1. Sensational card, love the butterfly die and embossing folder. I had never seen that before. This is a winner.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's fantastic! I love the products you used....putting on a wish list....hope Santa reads it! Your butterflies are GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card, love the items that you used. Putting them on my wish list to.

    Kathleen

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so gorgeous and I love the die cut open front and the shimmery butterfly you added.

    ReplyDelete