Thursday, June 2, 2016

Trending Nautical Theme, Multimedia Under The Sea


 I am a Guest Designer at Cut@Home  I make a nautical themed multimedia piece suitable for framing or display. The main products used are from the Heartfelt Creations "Under The Sea" Collection. But Distress Markers and a Stampers Anonymous Mixed Media stamp are also used.
 

https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php


This is the card I made. To see the VIDEO







Products Used:

Heartfelt Creations Under the Sea Collection
Distress Markers 
Stampers Anonymous Mixed Media stamp set 
Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool Kit

Rising Bubbles Design by Ryn 
Brushos 
Liquitex Gesso 
DecoArt Triple Thick Gloss Glaze 
PVA Glue  
Versamark 
Zig Clean Color Real Brush 
Absorber chamois  
Signo White Gel Pen 
Art Institute Glue  
Ultra Fine Metal Tip  
Elizabeth Crafts Shimmer Sheets 
Elizabeth Crafts Microfine Glitter

5 comments:

  1. I totally enjoyed watching your video, so relaxing. I feel like you and I are just sitting at your desk and I am watching you play. Well done. Your card is beautiful!! I have the fishes stamp and die set, and now I want the one with the jelly fish. LOVE, love, love your colors. Brushos are the way to go for a background with this theme. Thanks for the great inspiration once again!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks sooo much for your encouraging words! I wish we could be in the same room

      Delete
  2. Me too ^^^ what Judy said lol BUT I brought refreshments! :) What an AMAZING underwater scene you have created. So many beautiful elements on display! I am sure this is exactly what I would see if I jumped in the ocean from my beach--I'll let you know! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh goodie...wine? It would be great to actually see this. We actually went to Australia and New Zealand and there was a great diving area... oh well LOL. Hubby was certified but he stayed with me... I said to go!!

      Delete
  3. Hey Joyce :) Thanks for adding this to my challenge! So many elements in here! I could stare at it for a while looking at all the details...

    ReplyDelete