Thursday, June 16, 2016

Masculine Card


 I am a Guest Designer at Cut@Home . Today I will make a masculine card using  Heartfelt Creations My Anchor Cling Stamp Set. It really is quite easy when the stamp is card size.



https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php


This is the card I made. To see the VIDEO or my blog post at CUT AT HOME for full step by step.


Products Used
Heartfelt Creations My Anchor Cling Stamp Set
Angel Craft Double Side Tape
Safari Adventure Patterns & Solids 6x6 Paper Pad


4 comments:

  1. This is FANTASTIC! A really GREAT nautical creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card and a great video showing how you made it. I do admire your talents!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Joyce. The details of the ship and texture you gave your card with the burlap piece is fabulous. Thanks for joining us on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge.

    Cathie ♥

    ReplyDelete