Thursday, June 9, 2016

Graduation Card - Crazy Bird

 I am a Guest Designer at Cut@Home  and today I am making a graduation card using Tim Holtz Crazy Birds Stamps & Tim Holtz Crazy Things stampsTim Holtz Die Set Crazy Things. Gold foiling will be used as well as Derwent watercolor pencils. This is the finished card:




https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php


This is the card I made. To see the VIDEO or my blog post at CUT AT HOME for full step by step.

Products used:
Tim Holtz Crazy Birds Stamps
Tim Holtz Crazy Things stamps
Tim Holtz Framelits Die Set 33PK Crazy ThingsCutterPillar Pro
Vagabond


Other Products used:

Copic Markers 
Derwent Colored Pencils
Versamark
Memento Nautical
Minc
Deco Foil


 

7 comments:

  1. What a fun card! I bet the graduate will love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. Such a cute and fun graduation card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great video. Super cute card with the googly eyes and that beautiful gold foiling. LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes,, GREAT video--cute elbows I tell ya! ;) The foiling is the perfect addition to that Crazy Bird....he's so cool! lol Great coloring too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Another great video Joyce. You are a natural now. Love the card. I made 15 graduation cards this year. I am pinning this one as I know that I will need as many next year. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love this google-eyed crazy bird in his graduation cap! What a fun design for the graduate!

    ReplyDelete