Thursday, May 19, 2016

White On White Card

I am a Guest Designer at Cut@Home  I made a white on white card using vellum & 3 embossing techniques. The products featured are from Sizzix, Spellbinders & Heartfelt Creations. I will also show the sandwich for using the Sizzix Precision Base Plate and the Spellbinders M-Bossibilities folders for the Vagabond machine.

https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php


This is the card I made. To see the VIDEO or my blog post at CUT AT HOME





PRODUCTS USED FROM CUT AT HOME:
Spellbinders A2 Matting Basics B
Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur stamp
Heartfelt Creations Sun Kissed Fleur Dies
Celebration Words Script
Precision Base Plate for Intricate Thinlits Dies 
Solo Wafer-Thin Die Adaptor  
Spellbinders M-Bossabilities Garden Delight Embossing Folders 
Texturz Silicone Rubber
Texturz Impressions Pad
CutterPillar Pro
Vagabond
Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool Kit


OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Versamark
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear 
Stampendous White Embossing


 

4 comments:

  1. This. Is. Gorgeous. I think I have tried white on white once....I am sure it did not come out as pretty as your creation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!The sample was in my stash and said Happy Anniversary...my daughter needed a wedding card LOL.

      Delete
  2. I was gone this weekend, and just sat down with a cool drink and your video. You are getting so comfortable with doing these. Great job. I picked up some great tips and I was so relaxed watching you. Your card is fantastic and you have motivated me to use the heartfelt stamp.and die that I have and seldom do use. These flowers have so much potential,

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a stunner of a card and design, Joyce. I love white on white -- elegance supreme! 3 embossing techniques? I am on my way to watch your video. Congratulations guesting at U Cut at Home!!!

    ReplyDelete