Thursday, May 26, 2016

Masculine Thank You & Fix An OOPS

 I am a Guest Designer at Cut@Home  I made a masculine card that can be easily adapted to many occasions using Sizzix & Heartfelt Creations. I use a stencil to add paint and then  emboss the sentiment.

https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php


This is the card I made. To see the VIDEO or my blog post at CUT AT HOME for full step by step.





PRODUCTS USED FROM CUT AT HOME:
Ideaology Paper Stash Menagerie 8 x 8
Ideaology Paper Stash Wallflower 12 x 12
Texture Fades 2PK Pocket Watches & Steampunk embossing folders
Distress Ink Pad Vintage Photo
CutterPillar Pro
Vagabond
Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool Kit


OTHER PRODUCTS USED:
Ranger Craft Scrubber
Versamark
Art Institute Glue - Dries Clear
PebeoStudio Acrylics 100-Milliliter Acrylic Paint, Iridescent Copper
Zutter Distrezz-it-All Tool
Walnut Distress Embossing
Stampers Anonymous Tim Holtz Layered Stencil Splatters



4 comments:

  1. I so enjoy watching your videos, you always give me inspiration. I LOVE that beautiful paint, need to look for that. Wonderful way to use the stencil. Well done, once again!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great masculine cards! Love the design and that smattering of gold, so pretty...or uhm handsome! Kids are on their way will watch the video later! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful cards. I could use some prayers, my husband passed away late wednesday afternoon from a heart attack and all I have been doing is crying. Thank you

    ReplyDelete