Thursday, May 5, 2016

Intro Under The Sea - Heartfelt Creations

I am a Guest Designer at Cut@Home and I had the privilege to introduce the new Heartfelt Creations Under The Sea Collection and make a quick and easy A2 card. The collection is available for pre-order at Cut@Home so get your order in so you get your hands on the yummy collection as soon as possible!

https://www.ucutathome.com/index.php




The Under The Sea Paper Collection is absolutely stunning! The colors are tropical and vivid. You get 24 double sided pages, 2 of each design. Included are images you can cut with the matching dies, tags, sentiments and borders you can cut out. Be sure to watch the VIDEO for a close up look.



In the Under The Sea Collection there are 4 stamp sets with matching dies and also a sentiment stamp set. Just look at the whimsical detail in these stamps!
Emma Lou with Heartfelt Creations did a wonderful video on shaping the Hibisus HERE. I'll be using the flowers next week and I can't wait!




This is the card I made using the Under The Sea Paper Collection. I used the matching dies to cut out the turtle and shells. I also cut the shapes from white cardstock and glued to the back of the printed images. This makes them feel like embellishments. I cut 4 1/4" X 11" piece of cardstock and scored at 5 1/1" using Deluxe Flower Shaping Tool 

I cut 4" X 5 1/4" from the green paper with what I call bubbles, the tag and stamps and edged them all with Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Before adding the embellishments I stamped one of the sentiments from Heartfelt Wishes stamp set on the tag. The tag was placed using pop dots. I added some green enamel dots.



The little turtle and shells were coated with glossy accents and added with pop dots. Glued on the 2 stamps and it was done.



6 comments:

  1. Great use of the product line. Very lovely card design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very lovely creative card Joyce!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card, Joyce. Great introduction to this product.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful collection, love your creation! You know how I just LOVE a tag on a card!!!

    ReplyDelete