Sunday, May 15, 2016

Graciellie Design

New Stamps by Graciellie Design 

 “It is time for a new blog hop featuring Graciellie Design’s Digital Stamps. Gracie’s stamps are so versatile and today I have the chance to share a card with you using one of her new sets called Thinking Of You. 

 








I foiled the entire image with a gorgeous teal and silver gradient. It is impossible to photograph it. There is a closeup at a weird angle but I caught the foil:-) It is colored totally by sponging with Distress ink. I use a ColorBox Stylus.  



SPECIAL SALE It will be up for a limited time (until May 31st.)

 



Be sure to check out the other Designers using different gorgeous sets!
  1. Graciellie Design 
  2.  Karen Heins
 
  3.  Autumn  
  4.  Gloria Stengel

  5.  Joyce Erb 
  6.  Karen Letchworth 

Don't forget to take advantage of the sale and check out Gracie's store for this set and more!





10 comments:

  1. Joyce, both of your cards are so beautiful! Love that you foiled the image - so cool! Such a treat to hop with you this month. <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Joyce - your creation is stunning! I am so blessed to have won from the hop - all of the sets are beautiful - it was difficult to select just one as a favorite - TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. What stunning flower! Love the image and the foiling technique.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my, your foiling is gorgeous...what a lot of work. Really beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous project. I love the colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  6. You made the flower gorgeous with the foiling technique! And the background color is fabulous too! Very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow!!! Great technique!!! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. WOW! That is AMAZING! I have no idea how I missed this! It's GORGEOUS!!!

    ReplyDelete