Friday, January 22, 2016

Love Is In The Air

I made a card for the Mod Squad Challenge (I did't enter it though since it's my blog;-)) The theme is Love Is In The Air. One of the sponsors is Kitchen Sink stamps so I used their stamps.

It is tough getting foil to show in a photo. I shot from above to get this somewhat:-) I die cut the frame and hearts from a laser printed black sheet I had made at Kinkos. I heat embossed the sentiment. I'll be posting a video soon on tips for aligning multi-step stamps and mass producing cut out shapes for flowers.

A die from Scrapbooking Made Simple
Gina K inks
Gina K Designs sentiment

11 comments:

  1. That is so beautiful I can just imagine how much better it looks in person.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Joyce, that is beautiful. I've never seen that rainbow colored for oil before wow

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just wrote like 10 sentences and they disappeared. Here is my email address. Ladyj711@live.com. I really would like to be able to contact you from time to time and ask for help. I have a link machine but I've never been able to get a single image to come out is perfectly and beautifully as yours did. Like some of it has four oil and parts of it doesn't. It's not letting me go back and correct for oil 24 oil. Foil. Would you mind if I reach out to you from time to time? In the meantime could you use any ink. I stumbled on an incredible source to get versicolor and versa magic and memento to I think pads and especially read anchors. Reinkers. Versicolor anchors I think were $2.69 every where it says anchors I'm trying to get it to say

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is stunning Joyce! Beautiful job… your daughter is sure to love it! Happy Birthday to her!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You know I LOVE this card. Your stamping is superb....it is a learning curve and you have mailed it. Practice, practice, practice!!! This is just stunning, love the foiling too! Well done!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous creation, love all of the foiling, it's so spectacular! Just a beauty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks everyone! It was fun:-) I love doing multi-step images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful card for your daughter -- love that 2 step rose

    ReplyDelete
  9. Very pretty. Love the foil! 💖💖💖

    ReplyDelete