Wednesday, December 9, 2015

All That Glitters

I made these cards for a challenge at The Mod Squad Challenge. The sponsor is Designs By Ryn and I used her stamps. I love her extremely deep etched red rubber stamps! They stamp great!

First up are the 2 doves in the Celtic Dove set. The doves background is a stencil and I added texture paste. Before it dried I added glitter to it (and all over me), then layered on a pale green glitter stock and a white card base. I used a vellum strip over the glitter paper and embossed in silver.Celtic Dove Set.



For the stars I stamped in white pigment ink and colored using a Fantastix stick (a coloring tool) and the same white ink. The little embellies are the Celtic Star and Celtic Dove stamped on shrink plastic! It shrunk much more then expected! Stamps used were   Celtic Star 4


3 comments:

  1. Shrinky Dinks - WHO KNEW!!!! I love how they came out. These cards are just stunning. The images are really cool, and I love all the glitter. Great inspiration here, thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fantastic cards. Glitter really adds a lot of festivity to a Christmas card.

    ReplyDelete