Monday, September 21, 2015

It's Fall!

I am hosting the challenge this week at StampTV. The theme is fall. Well, fall starts this week!


Here is the card I made to celebrate fall:

This layout is pretty versatile. You can use the same layers and stamp leaves instead of acorns, or pumpkins. I embossed the back panel with the woven from We R Memory Keepers Next Level embossing folder. I stamped tone on tone for the leaves then die cut.

Cardstock is GKD Pure Luxury
The sentiment is from  GKD "Heartfelt"
The acorns are from GKD So Grateful
We R Memory Keepers Woven Next Level embossing folder
TH Decorative Strip Die Autumn gatherings 



2 comments:

  1. Your card is gorgeous. I like that embossing folder too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful designed autumn card.
    Thanks for vistinig and lovely comment,
    hugs Anja

    ReplyDelete