Monday, July 20, 2015

Using Tissue

I am hosting the challenge at StampTv this week. The challenge is to use tissue any way you'd like. It can be tissue paper, kleenex tissue. toilet tissue...

This is the card I made for the challenge:

The stamps I used were Melanie's Pressed Flowers (Gina K Designs). I also had to use some of the new Gina K ink and paper. I used Dusty Rose ink and paper and Jelly Bean Green ink and paper.The sentiment "Smile" is a canvas embellishment from an incentive package and ribbon from my stash.

I stamped the flowers on the tissue paper then crumbled it and glued onto a card front (leaving in the wrinkles). Using a word stencil I added some pearlescent texture paste and distressed the edges.


3 comments:

  1. This is just so lovely, that tissue paper adds a nice softness. Not sure if I will have time this week to play along! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty, I love the bright colors. Great challenge, can't wait to play!!

    ReplyDelete