Monday, July 6, 2015

Rainy Day

I have been playing with my "Water Effects 1" stamp set from Designs By Ryn. She is sponsoring a couple of challenges at the Mod Squad Challenge. The first one is past but she will be sponsoring again on August 12 with a set of "Flowers" as the prize for a RANDOM winner! These are really high quality rubber stamps...I love them.

 So here is my first attempt at the water drops: 


The background was Brushos remains, LOL from an experiment I made using Yupo paper. I just pressed a manilla tag into the run off from the Yupo paper. I didn't care for the muted look until I realized it would be a great rainy sky. I added white gel pen dots and Wink Of Stella to the rain drops.

Supplies used
Umbrella - Unity stamp


4 comments:

  1. This is just stunning!!! You have really mastered those Ryn Drops - not to be confused with rain drops...lol. I need to get some Yupo, I am loving the effect with the Brushos. Always one more thing!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love how you used the water drops. I have yet to use mine but you are sure inspiring me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely, lovely water effect!! - thanks for stopping by my blog Joyce -you know --- you can copy the waving Cricket and put it on your own blog - just saying --- then your granddaughter can wave all of the time - my grandson is 4 and will wave at him as well - cutie he is for sure - have a lovely week.

    ReplyDelete