Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Pattern Paper Challenge

I made this card for THE MOD SQUAD CHALLENGE. The challenge is to use Pattern Paper.

The prize this week is a grab bag from Gina K Designs so I know you want to participate. 

Here is my card:

 I used the Flowers And Frames StampTV kit.  I did the Rose with all 3 of the larger stamps. The lightest color is Bubblegum Pink, mid tone is Bubblegum Pink stamped 2 times and the darkest is Passionate Pink. The pattern paper is from the kit.




Supplies used:
GKD Inks: Bubblegum Pink, Passionate Pink, Fresh Asparagus, Grass Green & Black Onyx

6 comments:

  1. So pretty - LOVE this challenge!! Your rose is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautifully done and I love the paper you chose to go with the gorgeous rose you stamped. Sounds like a great challenge but I may not find time to play.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful Card!! I need to start making more cards for challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card & so pretty in pink!
    Hugs
    Dawn xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful card!! Love that rose!

    ReplyDelete