Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Use Water At Mod Squad Challenge


This card is for the Mod Squad Challenge. Our sponsor this week is Gina K Designs, StampTV. The prize is a grab bag of goodies!



My card for this challenge is my take 2 on the case I did of Theresa Momber's card. I used all Pan Pastels on the background instead of ink. Oh my, the goofs I made LOL! First the orientation was meant to be horizontal...oops. Well keep on going. I tore some of the paper with my masking tape the first time so I made sure to de-sticky it some. I taped the horizon line, used my pan pastels for the sky, masked the moon, added clouds. I was happy. Removed the tape...OMG!! See the big dark out cropping? Yep, torn aper! I thought it was a goner for sure! I decided to add some blue just in case it looked good (wasn't very hopeful). The tear was so dark I could see it was really an organic shaped land mass...who knew LOL. I added the Liquid Applique to look like water crashing on the land. There is one more boo boo but I'm not telling!

My next take will be using water color.


2 comments:

  1. I love the card you made. It is so gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't see any goofs, I see a lovely water scene!
    It is gorgeous, actually! Nice job!!!

    ReplyDelete