Wednesday, February 11, 2015

Stampendous Pop-Up Card

This card was made for the Mod Squad Challenge, the theme is to make a pop-up card. I used the Stampendous Pop-up Card dies. Man do you get a lot of dies, check it out! This set makes making a pop-up card easy! It even includes sentiment dies. I colored the flowers with Inktense pencils and water and used the coordinating dies to cut. Added the lace from my stash. The DP cut at the bottom is one of the card dies.


Heartfelt Creations paper
Hot Off The Press Lace Stickers
Pure Luxury Navy Cardstock

For the vase I used Encrusted Jewels blue. I used the glittery embossing over the water and added the fragments over the base only. It is more glittery then seen here. I also covered the roses with Wink Of Stella. 


4 comments:

  1. I love this. Great pop up design. I am not sure if my arm will work well enough for me to craft or not this week. I sure hope so, but in the meantime I can be inspired by your beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOH, THIS is so pretty! All the details, and colors are just gorgeous. Wow, I need to try one of these pop up cards!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce, I love your pop up card. Such beautiful colors, and what a great way to showcase the flowers and fruits.
    Hugggs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunning pop-up card! The vase of flowers is so pretty and I never knew there were dies to make pop-up cards!

    ReplyDelete