Wednesday, January 28, 2015

Tiger

This card was made for "All About The Animals at The Mod Squad Challenge being hosted by Susan Sieracki this week.

I colored with Copics. I layered several shades of yellow/orange and added W5 for shadow. The hair was drawn in with a White pen. I used a Soft tool to spread on the Pan Pastel color. I started with black then used a light green topped with a olive green. I love how easy it is to blend with the Pan Pastels. It was then sprayed lightly with a fixative and added to the card base..


Sparkle ‘n Sprinkle rubber stamp Tiger set
Gina K sentiment
Colored with Copics
Pan Pastels for the background
Pure Luxury Black Onyx card stock
Spectrum Noir premium white card stock
Uni-Ball Signo Broad Point Gel Impact Pen White 1-Pen

8 comments:

  1. So gorgeous, Joyce. I just love all the texture with the fur, and the background is amazing. Really inspirational!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your tiger. So well colored. He is a great image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love this card Joyce...it's absolutely amazing looking. Your coloring is phenomenal. On a side note, did you by chance notice that your background on your card matches the background here on your blog? lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. This looks amazing! The coloring of the tiger is fabulous (which white pen do you use - mine always seem to be dried out when I need them :-P). Love the Pan Pastels background too.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have mine for about a year and still works great. Store point sinde down. Unibal Signo white gell. I'll add a link below my image. And thanks!!

      Delete
  5. Wow this is beautiful colouring. Love the effect in the background.
    Hugs Desíre {Doing Life}

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh, Joyce, your coloring is outstanding!!!
    I'm "wild" about this card! LOL

    ReplyDelete