Monday, December 8, 2014

Penguin Fun


 
I used one stamp from the newest Gina K Designs kit...Winter Cheer.  And the Gina K. Black Onxy ink pad for the penguins.Using the same penguin I just rotated the stamp a bit, and masked. I then drew on scarves with a pencil to make it appear like different stamps.
I colored with Copics. The snow is my homemade "Frantage" which I used white UTEE, glitter and Ice Crystals. I added some Perfect Pearls on the hats and Wink of Stella. Stickles on the scarves and backed the front panel with DCWV Glitter paper...lots of shimmer and Shine.

6 comments:

  1. This is so adorable! I seriously may have to CASE it! Love those cute penguins, the snow and the glitter.....well done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so cute. I love how your pyramid of penguins turned out. So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Joyce they are just the cutest. Great stamp!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Joyce, I love this card. You're so creative. It would put a smile on anyone's face. It did mine.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Joyce, of all the Christmas cards I've seen this season, this has to be my favorite. Absolutely adorable.

    ReplyDelete