Friday, October 24, 2014

Sassy Witch

This week at the Outlawz our theme is Anything Goes and the sponsor is Sassy Studio Designs. The image used is Sassy Witch. I removed the spider earrings and necklace and added the halo. I loved this witch but don't do Halloween cards:-) I have a stamp with similar words but couldn't find it so I made my own in a Subway style.

Nothing new was used. I used paper from DCWV that I love but never used. I had these sequins forever and never used.


Entered into following challenges

Modsquad Favorite Things
Brown Sugar Anything Goes
Crafts 4 Eternity  Halloween element
Creative Corner  Halloween
Daring Card Makers  Sentimental
Simply Create Too  Shop Your Craft Room
Sister Act  Anything Goes



11 comments:

  1. Very pretty, Joyce! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat card and your coloring of the gorgeous witch is so superior too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't do Halloween either, Joyce. You did a great job on this card.

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH WOW...for someone who doesn't do Halloween cards, you sure do them well. This card is outstanding Joyce! What a fantastic image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love a sassy witch and this one is sassyyyy! Great job Joyce

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute...reminds me of the old Bewitched TV show. Thank you for sharing with us at Simply Create Too - Myrna DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, love your sassy witch. She's too cute! Great layout and those sequins, the sentiment, and that halo is just the final touch!!! Well done, thanks for playing along with us this week at Mod Squad!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous Halloween card! Thanks for joining us at Crafts 4 Eternity this week hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful card and absolutely love the saying! Thanks for playing along with Jo's Scrap Shack.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely card, thanks for sharing it with us in the Brown Sugar challenge

    ReplyDelete