Wednesday, September 3, 2014

HEARTFELT CREATIONS SEMI FINALST - PLEASE VOTE!


I am excited to announce that I have been chosen by Heartfelt Creations as a Semi Finalist for their Design Team.  I need your support. Heartfelt creations has voting.

From the Heartfelt Creations blog:

Vote for your favorite Semifinalists: We would love to have you participate and vote your 5 favorite semifinalists. Review each one of their blogs and then CLICK HERE to submit your vote. When you vote, you will also be entered into a drawing to be eligible to win a $50 HC Gift Certificate. You can only vote one time and you have to select 5 or more to be eligible to participate. Voting ends on September 30th, 2014."

So after you check the other Semi Finalists blogs (Heartfelt Creations Blog) then CLICK HERE to vote for me. Remember to vote for at least 5 people for your vote to count. 

I only had one Heartfelt Creations stamp so I used that for my entry on 2 of my cards. My style is different then most of the current team so I am hoping that is a good thing to add some variety LOL.



12 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a Heartfelt Creations semifinalist. Good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful cards Joyce! Congrats on being one of the finalists ! I voted for you! Have a Blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! You have my vote.... My designs are much different too... Glad you made it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the semifinalists Joyce!! You got my vote!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations Joyce! I will go over and vote.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on the semi finals.Good luck ! hugs Liz Walker xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on being a semi finalist! Your projects are lovely! Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations Joyce - great news. Hope you go ALL THE WAY.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Good luck Joyce and congratulations on being a semi-finalist!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Good luck to both of us Joyce! I love the variety of work on your blog, you are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Congrats! I love your work! Best wishes for the contest!

    ReplyDelete