Sunday, August 31, 2014

Fall Leaves

I made this card for a Stamptv Guest DT challenge






For my technique I did an oldie but goodie. I love the "Polished Stone" technique. (Video here)
Since it is difficult to see the great stone detail in the leaves in the photo I placed another sheet I made under the leaf card. I used Versamark to stamp on my Polished Stone and embossed in gold and distressed walnut then fussy cut. I used Stazon to stamp the acorn and sentiment.
I made the leaf shaped card with my Cameo. I embossed the popped up leaf. GinaK ribbon and button.
Leaf stamps ansd sentiment from Autumn Splendor, acorn from a grab bag and not sure which set.


6 comments:

  1. I love the look of the polished stone and this card is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooo! Love this Joyce! Such a great idea

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG Joyce...this card is spectacular! I absolutely love what you did. The bow is a perfect finishing touch.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing card! Winner for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Simply stunning Joyce. Love it.

    ReplyDelete