Saturday, July 19, 2014

Tissue Popup Card

I made this card for the Outlawz Paper Ala Mode Challenge. The challenge was for a get well or sympathy card. I used a digital image by Squigglefly. I am not nuts about the colors I used for this image but didn't have time to redo it.




The inside was done with the Cameo for the most part. The swirl and flowers are dies. Here is a video for the inside of the card using Silhouette Studio version 3.

BOX CUT FILE SSD (Silhouette Studio Designer) VERSION 3 includes line colors for cutting





4 comments:

  1. Hi, when I want to download the files you are sharing, the window says file not found. Am I doing something wrong? or is there a problem with the link?
    By the way thanks for all your help and for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your design and I think the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this idea but am not able to download the file. It says file not found. Any suggestions? Thanks
    Irene

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry about the bad links...fixed now!

    ReplyDelete