Sunday, June 8, 2014

Anniversary Card

This an Anniversary card for a friend. I used GinaK Pure Luxury heavy card stock, white glitter paper from DCWV and velu. The stamps are from GinaK Warm Spring Wishes. I stamped using GinaK White pigment ink and covered with a combo of Judikins glitter and Stampendous White embossing powder. The sentiment from from Just Rite stamps and is Ranger Silver mixed with Judikins glitter. It took longer getting the right embossing powder mix than it did to fussy cut all those pieces LOL.
I entered this into the Modsquad Challenge
The sentiment uses the same vellum as the flowers but it photographed darker:-(

* Won top 3 at Modsquad

11 comments:

  1. Absolutely stunning Joyce. So elegant and beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Joyce!! I just bought that set!! Can't wait to use them! I'm your newest follower, too!
    Hugs
    Darcy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Great, thanks Darcy. I will be doing a give away soon with some GinaK stamp duplicates I have and duplicate stock, as soon as I have time to promote. I need to increase my subscriber list:-)

      Delete
  3. Joyce, this is so pretty! Gladden I popped over! I'm headed to your sidebar to follow :-) found you at the Outlawz! Hope you will follow me too! Http:cherisheachpreciousday.blogspot.com. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is gorgeous! I love the elegance of white on white! I also found you on the Outlawz site! Would love to have you follow me, too! http://stuffbyvickie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, Wow, WOW!!! That is spectacular Joyce!!! The white on white is just stunning!! Thanks so much for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful white on white. Love the butterflies. Will follow you by email since i can't get the google friend to work for me.

    ReplyDelete