Saturday, May 31, 2014

Birthday Wishes

This is my entry for the Gina K, Stamptv DT challenge.


I used Gina K Birds and Blossoms and sentiment from Spring Blessings.Gina K Grass Green ink, stamped house with Dark Chocolate. Gina K DP, Spellbinder die


I masked the bird then stamped the house. I then masked the house and edge of the frame and brushed and sponged the blue. Then the leaves were stamped. I pulled up all the masks and colored. Some of the leaves didn't stamp well next to the house so I used a small brush, slightly damp and used the Moss ink pad to paint in edges and leave detail.


I added Wink Of Stella to the flowers and the Birds eye.

For the sentiment I cut the top 2 corners of my frame and used on edges.

1 comment:

  1. I love this card and awesome job on coloring it. I think I need to get some of that Wink of Stella too. It looks great on this.

    ReplyDelete